Yes. You must take your signed contract immediately to the office and pay for the car before bidding on another car. We require an initial payment of 10% of total or $500, whichever is greater. The balance must be paid by Noon on the Tuesday following the sale or your initial payment will be forfeited.
Articles in this section
- Will I get the title to my car the same day?
- What does TA mean?
- Does the seller have to tell me if they have the title?
- Is there a limit on Credit Card Transactions?
- Is there a charge for using a Credit or Debit Card?
- What kind of payment is accepted?
- Do I have to pay for the vehicle that I buy right away?