TA, T/A, Title Absent, Title Attached, or Delayed Title. This means that the seller does not have the title to present at time of sale. The seller has up to 30 Days from the date of sale to present the title. This condition must be announced at time of sale, or the buyer may decline the purchase.
Articles in this section
- Will I get the title to my car the same day?
- What does TA mean?
- Does the seller have to tell me if they have the title?
- Is there a limit on Credit Card Transactions?
- Is there a charge for using a Credit or Debit Card?
- What kind of payment is accepted?
- Do I have to pay for the vehicle that I buy right away?