None, there is no guarantee. The auctioneer will announce how the vehicle condition is being represented by the seller. The auction also uses a light system to disclose whether the vehicle is being sold in 'ride-and-drive' condition (green light), as-is (red light), or has any announcements that must legally be disclosed (yellow light). The auction provides all of the disclosure as provided, but does NOT guarantee vehicles.
Articles in this section
- Does the Auction offer a Mechanical Inspection for Public Buyers?
- Why do some cars have Rejection Stickers?
- Why don't the Bank cars have inspection Stickers?
- What about state inspections?
- What guarantees do I get when I buy a car at Public Auction?
- Can I inspect / test drive the vehicles before I buy them?